Tuesday, November 24, 2015

NEW Sisboom pattern in town - and it is FREE



We are sooooo thankful for all our wonderful customers and readers that this is our holiday gift to YOU! and we would LOVE to see what you make so please tag us or hashtag us #ssholiday !


I used my reindeers in a couple projects! The scrappy one got made into an outdoor wreath! 


The solid ones I turned into a garland (the Dolls and Daydreams Tiny Tot pattern is with them) 


I love a festive feel in the house!


What project are you going to use the Rachel Reindeer with? 

List your ideas in the comments below!


5 comments:

Danice G said...

'Got the pattern- thank you so much. These will be perfect stuffed toys for my granddaughter :)

Laura S Reading said...

This is so cute. Love all the varied fabrics!
Might make a few smaller as wearable art.

Jamie said...

Oh, free is my favorite price! I can't wait to make some. Adorable!

Rachel said...

I just love the sweetly eclectic way you styled these!

Lisa said...

Oh so sweet! I seriously think the only reason we have red pom-poms is to use them for Rudolph noses.