Monday, April 14, 2014

So Precious!


This week I don't have a tutorial for you, but I wanted to show you Cheeks Easter dress! (You already saw what Berry will be wearing last week.) 

For cheeks I used the precious dress pattern. I love how many options this dress has and I love the hidden buttons in the back, which, of course, Cheeks did not allow me to photograph. 

Isn't this dress really just the most precious thing you've seen Cheeks in? I think she is trying to convince me to buy her a pony in this picture!


Funny story: I was going to add the puff sleeves, I even had them cut out.... but then late one night I decided I was going to just start sewing this dress up - and then I just kept going... Before I knew it was past midnight and I had a perfectly finished SLEEVELESS bodice! OOPS! But I loved the look and I don't love my seam ripper so this is my happy mistake!

I'd love to hear a happy mistake story from you in the comments!

When my Berry saw Cheeks having her picture taken she just HAD to have her picture taken again in her Easter skirt, the perfectly preppy, Enjoy her mustache pic!


3 comments:

Danice G said...

Very cute outfits. I love the Precious dresses pattern :)

Ramya said...

Hi

I have two questions

What size should I choose for a two year old? Size 2 turned out to be too tight. Should I sew a size 4?

Does the pattern have a built- in seam allowance?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Precious Dress!! :)