Friday, February 7, 2014

PATTERN RELEASE: Judy Fancy Pants!


We are SOOOO excited to announce the release of the Judy Fancy pants!

These pants are sure to be your everyday go to pants! Perfect for lounging at home or bringing kids to school, beach, and even the office! As you will see by the tester pics below these pants are so versatile!

You can kep these pants simple or dress them up with great details like a drawstring waist option,, double topstitching, and faux piping. 

As with all Sisboom patterns these include extensive fitting information so you can get the look you want! These pants include options for darts, elastic or drawstring waist, pockets or not, faux piping pockets or plain, different rise lengths, and each size has multiple inseam cutting length options as well so even if you are shorter than the "average" you won't lose any of the flare these pants offer! 

Carla, the Scientific Seamstress/pattern maker in her Judy Fancy Pants!



In chambray and faux piping these pants are ready for a playdates, running errands and the beach!

Paired with the Sisboom Devon top below.



The gorgeous Cathy Also made a Devon to pair with her Judy's and got fancy with the pockets!


We love Autumn's orange linen pair!




Crystal  is office ready in her black Judy pants!


The lovely Jenny in her Sisboom fabric pair of Judy's


We love the ribbon and mini pom pom details Jenny added! 


Brianne's pair of linen Judy's look so comfy for everyday wear no matter where she is going!



Our lovely tester Holly is due this week and found the Judy;s to fit nicely under the baby! (She also made a Devon top to go with them)


Angela made herself a lounge pair:



Here is another pair I made, I used Lucky Girl Sisboom fabric and made a matching Sisboom Devon pattern top to go with them!


The daughter of the lovely Judy (after whom this pattern is named)


Kari in her attitude pair: 



And the lovely Keri showing us her flannel pair


AND her linen pair! Ready for date night in these!




I LOVE the bold fabric choice Lisa used for her Judy's! How classy don't they look!





Mindy in her chambray ones as lovely as ever:


and Shauna got creative and monogrammed on her pair!




Sheri made herself a few lounge pairs - and I must say I don't blame her! I hate when my Judy's are all in the wash!




Tomi made her teen daughter a pair of Judy's



and Tomi also made herself a pair in suiting fabric!


and Tom made his daughter a pair in knit fabric! 


I also made a pair in a knit, sweatshirt fleece to be exact and man are the comfy!!!!


As you can see by the plethora of pictures the Judy Fancy Pants will most certainly become your go to with their amazing versatility! 


Our final picture is again from Judy and offering a sneak peek of the next pattern coming up soon! The girls version of the Judy Fancy Pant, the Katie!




5 comments:

Shanna said...

they certainly look comfty! I think I will certainly be adding this one to my wishlist!

CricketC said...

Love the look of these pants!!! Linen is sure to be casual or dressy either one for me!!!! I've got my first pair cut out and ready to sew!! I love SiS boom and Carla patterns!!!

Teri said...

All of them look so comfy. I especially love the linen ones that Brianne made. Nice pattern.

Emily said...

I've never made myself pants before but none of mine fit. This seems like a fantastic pattern!

kellys4boys said...

I'm a new sewist and really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful and varied versions of this pattern! A question though before I try it out: Does the pattern include an option for a higher rise? Doesn't have to be super high, but I do not enjoy wearing low-rise pants! Thanks.

Kelly