Monday, March 7, 2011

Free Bosco Bowtie Tutorial!

Something about a bowtie transforms a little rascal into a perfect gentleman (at least long enough for a few pictures).

Photobucket

Jennifer and I have come up with a technique for whipping up impeccably crisp and classic bowties for the guys in your life. And in celebration of her beautiful new book Girl's World, we've put together a free tutorial!

Photobucket

The secret to pleating perfection is a printable template that is included in the file.

Photobucket

The tie can be made in three different sizes, so you can dress up babies and macho men alike. We've even put in actual-sized diagrams of finished bows, so that you can "try-on" for size before sewing!

Photobucket

You can download the free file over at Jennifer's blog. Just click on the picture of the dapper doll shown above!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you! Just in time for Easter. Can't wait to see my little dude in one of these.

Monica said...

Makes me wish I had a little dude around. Maybe I can get one of my girls to wear one if I add sparkles!

Danice G said...

Oh how cute! Will have to make one for my great-nephew. Now following your awesome blog :)