Thursday, October 1, 2015

Tommy/Louey boxer sewalong day4

So lets finish these off! 

First off line up your crotch - raw edges, right sides together, un fold the bottom hem folds. Sew along and then zig-zag to finish the seam (or serge if you have a serger) 


Now re-fold your your side vents making sure that your hem is double folded up in there (can you see that in the picture?), pin and stitch. When I get to the top across I always sew over, back, and then over again.


Next re-fold your bottom hems (See aren't you glad you did all that ironing the 1st day?) Sew along the edges and you are done!


Here I am in my boxers - they are SOOOOO comfy!! (I think I need to make another pair...)


Here is the pair I made my husband - he loves his too, but he looked at me like I had three heads when I asked him if he wanted to model them. Haha.


We would love to see your pictures of completed boxers! post to the facebook page or in the Lab group

Photobucket

No comments: