Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Side Tie Devon, Matching May week 1

I had to wait until AFTER mother's day to post this so my mom would be surprised :) 

This week's challenge is to match someone who is a mother/mentor figure in your life. You can by wearing something in their favourite style (ish) print, or make the same pattern for you and them if you are lucky enough to still have them in your life. or to make them something

My mom's favourite colour is orange, and she looks just great in the Sisboom Devon, so I made my mom a side tie Devon for Mother's day. The Devon is one of my favourite patterns too - wears so perfectly. I always feel good in it, even on bloated days!

The simple tutorial for doing the side tie is here: CLICK this link 



Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday. Mom or not :)

No comments: