Saturday, March 1, 2014

I LOVE to Read Sewing Challenge Winners!


This past month's I LOVE to read sewing challenge was soooo much fun! I just loved discovering new books and seeing your takes on them! 
Thanks soooooo very much to everyone who participated! 

Now for the winners!

The blog winner Jennifer of Just Joshin used the reversible romper pattern for her Cat in the Hat look! I adore the reversible fun colours and that appliqué is so fun!



The winner from the Facebook album is Louwisa with the Maddie pattern used to create a Speedy Cheetah dress. I love the way she took the book and created an everyday look!


Thanks so very much for joining in the challenge! 


Congratulations to the winners! Please email me jeanine@scientificseamstress.com to claim your prize!

3 comments:

roz hamilton said...

CONGRAT!!

Danice G said...

Congrats to Jennifer and Louwisa. Their creations are so adorable. Thank you for hosting this fun Challenge :)

Robin said...

Wonderful job ladies!